[Namron] Skorragardr's Website updated

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 19:47:58 PDT 2007

Skorragardr's website has been updated with officer information (what I have been given so far) and activities/meetings.  If you get to the website and don't see the updates, hit refresh on your computer to make sure you have the most current version showing.

If there are any corrections that need to be made, please let me know.  It isn't fancy, but it is current -- and I had fun doing it!

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO