[Namron] Populace in the park

E. Dawson Schachter wolf.of.westernesse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 01:01:24 PDT 2007

We will call Sunday morning-ish (horses and dogs must be fed after we
wake up, so it'll probably ACTUALLY be about noon-ish when we call)
which'll be around the time we leave to head out your way, I'd think,
give or take a half hour. Figure if it takes us a half hour to get down
there, and then an hour to get back up to Norman, the timing should work
out all right if we leave our place around noon-noonthirty. Anyhow,
we'll be there...we'll call before we leave. 'Nough said. See ya Sunday!

Wulfric