[Namron] Songs of Namron?

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 10:41:31 PDT 2007

Pooky, When you collect those songs.. if any are war type songe would you pass them along to me? A lady from texas is compiling a war song book and I am going to help her illuminate it with some others. I would LOVE to see some things from our area in the book!!!

Siobhan

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello my lovelies and lords,

I was at Wiesenfeuer Baronial tossing fruit and screaming (frightened)
turkeys at rapier fighters last weekend. Then scampering off their list
field while flailing my arms and squealing like a frightened girl.  (best I
could at least)

Something occurred to me while this moment in time was being serenaded by
Wiesenfeuer's Bardic Champion.

What songs of Namron have been written?
He was singing a well known sing-a-long about Mooneschadowe and I was
wondering what Namron songs were already out there.

Thank You,
Pooky

Ah yes, 3 from Baron Uriah Wolfstar just came to mind. Anyone know others?

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.