[Namron] Officer's Meeting Wednesday 4/25 7:00

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 17:03:46 PDT 2007

Due to a prior commitment I can not make the meeting on the 25th
  Owen

Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net> wrote:
  Just  a reminder that I would like to hold a brief officer's meeting this Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. at my house.  I would like to get a short status report from each officer, then have a short Q&A session to discuss any matters of importance regarding one's office or Beltane.

  Contact me if you need directions.

  Lord Thomas of Weathershear
  Seneschal Namron
  (m.k.a. Brad Stanley)
 "Remember: people are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered. Love them anyway."   - Jim Valvano

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.