[Namron] Question for the Ladies about the rainbow

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:17:40 PDT 2007

Supremely astute that is the context of the referance...
I'll call them instead of trecking the drive.

If I had a carton of 64 crayolas, the biggest obsticle of my day woulda
already been resolved.

Woops fifth post of the day / self imposed rules, I'll see everyone tonight
at the Officers meeting.

Lovingly,
Pookingly