[Namron] Beltane Gate Shifts

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 15:25:37 PDT 2007

I still have shifts to fill for troll at Beltane.  If you are interested,
then please e-mail me about which time frame would be good for you.  I have
openings in the following time slots as of 4/25/07 @ 5:30 pm:

One slot Friday, 4 - 6 pm

One slot Friday, 8 - 10 pm

Two slots Saturday, 2 - 4 am

Two slots Saturday, 4 - 6 am

One slot Saturday, 6 - 8 am

One slot Saturday, 8 - 10 am

One slot Saturday, 10 am - 12 noon

If you can and want to help with gate at Beltane, then please e-mail me &
let me know.  Thank you!  If someone would also forward this message on to
Wiesenfeuer, Kuhniegen, Skorragardr and Mooneschadowe, I would appreciate it
very much.

YIS,

Jacqueline Reynolds

Treasurer - Barony of Namron

Deputy Kingdom Chronicler for Newsletter Production

  _____

Check out new
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http:/autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=
X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->  cars
at Yahoo! Autos.