[Namron] Songs of Namron?

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 15:52:14 PDT 2007

Lady Samarrah wrote:
> Oooohhhh Thank you!  That definately sound like one I need to get!
>
> Right now I have music by June Tabor, Aisling Drury-Byrne, Alasdair Fraser,
> The Chieftens, and a few others.  So I'm always on the lookout for new tracks.  Thanks for the tip!

The earlier S.C.A. sang quite a bit of Silly Wizard and Steeleye Span.
You might check those out.  You might even be able to sample some of the
music, both modern and medieval, through inter-library loan, oh
librarian-type-person.

In my garage are the Baronial Humnals, a collection of songs we were
singing at a time in the past.  Probably could not distribute those
today as it would be in violation of copyright.  Except, of course, the
ones I wrote that are in there.

Ulfie