[Namron] Question for the Ladies about the rainbow

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 16:58:11 PDT 2007

I agree.  I have a beautiful Cashmere blazer.  It is a nice cream color and VERY warm.  I can only wear it in the coldest of winters.  But, it is wonderful to have when it is cold.

Lady Isobel

Monica Ball <mrsjacq at gmail.com> wrote: Ummm, " cashmere " is not a color. It is a fiber really really soft, usually knitted in to sweaters and it can be dyed lots of colors.  I think it comes from a special goat or is that angora? I had an angora sweater once... it was very fluffy, and soft like cashmere...

...the greatest of these is love...
Monica
aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel _______________________________________________
Namron mailing list