[Namron] bonfire :)

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 26 20:14:13 PDT 2007

I'll bring the Kerosine and Road Flares :)
That'll get him pumping
The pile, pile, the pile is on fire we don't need no water............

One Estatic Wired Willy

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Great news.  Bjorn is just a whiney baby with Allergies!  LOL.  No pnuemonia ...YAY.  Got 'scripts being filled, will pump him full of fluids and meds and he'll be good to go!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.