[Namron] Charter Painting

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Apr 10 18:04:55 PDT 2007

Hello,

Just a quick reminder that scroll painting is starting back up after
our Medfaire hiatus. It will be at the Moo Manor Wednesday at the
usual time of 7pm.  We have Kingdom charters that need to be painted.

We will have snacks, drinks and other munchies as usual. (Wolfgang
raided Wal-Mart for Easter candy so we have all kinds of jelly eggs.)
Even if you do not paint. Come anyway!  We will teach and you can
enjoy the general fun and "Moohem" that the "Moohold" is known .
Everyone is welcome. We've got some fun DVD's to pop on the TV,  a
history library to invade, internet to surf, cats to chase and birds
that go po... oops.... well you all get the picture. All this and
charters too!

Anyone needing more information or directions  please drop me a email
or call 872-8775

Moo Manor is on Mapquest!
*http://tinyurl.com/nckpf

Kissy, kissy.