[Namron] Fw: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] It's Time!!!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 10:35:37 PDT 2007

From: Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>
To: SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2007 11:30:34 AM
Subject: Re: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] It's Time!!!

No need to appologise!  Like I said, Bjorn didn't check with CALANDER WOMAN...lol.  I just wanted to make sure we got the fire-fest scheduled soon, since I know everyone's looking forward to it...and it's gonna be Saturday the 28th.  The 27th is my son's birthday, and a few of the Scorragardian's can't make it that friday anyways....

Besides...having it on saturday means folks can come out early and fish, or hang out or whatever.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.