[Namron] moving....Help NEEDED!!!

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 10:52:54 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,

I have been informed that the Apartment complex, where my lady and i will be closing..We need to be out by this sunday..Please contact me here or by phone...936-9389..I you show up around noon that will be a good thing, we are going to packing up a lot of stuff , but will need help with the big stuff..

Thanks to all who can help.

Lordy Lord Galiwyn
Chiurgeon
A Lover Not A Fighter!!
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.