[Namron] Tuesday Rapier Practice (Western Marshal Arts Class)

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:08:09 PDT 2007

Last Tuesday we had a great turn-out! Thank you to everyone who showed up.
Everyone is looking great. This week we'll work more heavily on defense
(parrying, dodging and voiding) and incorporating into our footwork.  I may
cover some basic attack depending on the look of everyone's footwork.

The more experienced fighters are free to drill on their own. For the
completely new fighters I'll arrange a separate block of instruction.

Additionally, I will have more handouts for all attendees. The handouts will
include safety, footwork drill, the guards and some common principles of
rapier (like what the heck is Stesso Tempo?).

If you'd be interested in adding a Thursday class please let me know on
Tuesday. If we have enough interest, then I can arrange one.

As usual, I welcome anyone who may be interested in contributing classes or
just helping out!

Address:
8303 S Villa Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Date/Time:
17 April 2007 @ 630PM

YIS
Orlando Di' Gilead