[Namron] Fw: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Volunteers at Beltane Games

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 04:44:22 PDT 2007

Hey all!  I'm forwarding this from the Skorragardr list....we have a VOLUNTEER FOR TROLL!

Lady Jaqueline, if you're in charge of troll sign up, please get back with him.  If someone else..same request...

And, heck, it's a pretty clever letter...so anybody wanting a good giggle should enjoy the post!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.