[Namron] Newcomers Meeting

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 11:46:22 PDT 2007

Well, I had agreed to continue holding the newcomer's
meeting, but if you choose to have it be someplace
else, I guess that is your prerogative.  I did resign
as Deputy hospitaler. but I did not take the
newcomer's meeting off the calendar.  It just sort of
fell off of the calendar in the Plume.  While no one
was attending for awhile I was prepared every time.

I'm sorry you have chosen to no longer permit me to
host the newcomer's meeting in my home.  I wish you
the best in your endeavors of a new place and time.

Lady Isobel

--- vujadea200 at aol.com wrote:

> it is true that the newcomers meeting is no longer
> at that time or place.  I have not chosen a new time
> yet, but I am thinking of having them at 1 on
> Sundays at the park before fighter practice.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Adena

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO