[Namron] Court Dancing Class Scheduled!!

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 13:29:07 PDT 2007

Our teacher on the 27th will be coming in from Stillwater. At the price of gas I dout she will make many trips to Shawnee but the goal is to get some of us good enough in Shawnee to be able to keep practicing and expanding. Perhaps Adena will be able to help us with that in the future.
Siobhan

Monica Ball <mrsjacq at gmail.com> wrote: will it be a series of classes? I will be heading to Bordermarch that weekend and will probably miss it.

Love is the answer.
Monica
Namron mailing list
Namron at ansteorra.org

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.