[Namron] Web site changes

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:41:27 PDT 2007

Well this is a rewrite...

MY last response that I didn't send, was too complimentary and woulda ended
up probably doing nothing more then to embarrass.

So lemmee see if I can choose different wtered down words

umm..

As you pertain to My DREAM, I am Very happy you have chosen to accept the
position of:
Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of
Loving Thought.

As you pertain to MY Heart, I am Very happy you have chosen to be MY friend.
It is an Honor for which I value greatly!

I am soOo tempted to share more of MY feelings but I'd run the risk of
making you blush.

So just know how wonderful I think you are and I'll step away from the
keyboard.

But not before I mention that (in MY humble Pooky opinion) you were the
quintessential personification of Beauty, Grace, and the embodiment of
Dignity at the MedFaire this weekend.

MY thanx to you for sharing your wit, which I can't come close to matching.

With Heartfelt Love,
Pooky

P.s. I promise as an expression of MY Heart, this email is milquetoast
compared to the one I am not sending so forgive ME for sharing, if you can.