[Namron] Sewing Night

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 16:22:49 PDT 2007

NEXT time he can come join us...but this ones a no kids/no men just the gals thingy....(Sorry!)  However he CAN come in and visit till the other gals get here!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.