[Namron] Momzillamatrimonial Planitis

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 01:03:35 PDT 2007

Unfortunately we actually LIKE the groom...so shooting him is not an option.  Besides, if those insurgents in Iraq couldn't hit him, I doubt I could either!

Posters?  This is the 21st Century...ever heard of Power Point?  (Evil Grin)

And my bio mom tried to get grandpa to shoot Bjorn at my wedding.  Ah, those were the days!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah
(Who, on the day of Barat and Jaqueline's Nuptuals had been married to that crazy Norseman of hers for 23 years!)

Hold on...I've been married longer than mom and dad????  Egads!  Only in the SCA!

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.