[Namron] Rapier Philosophy Night Reminder

Garnet Stevens scooterjester at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 09:10:42 PDT 2007

Greetings one and all,

I am hosting a Rapier Philosophy night at my house
this Monday the 16th of April starting around 6pm
until about 10pm.  All rapier fighters and anyone
interested in rapier are invited to come and talk shop
about this wonderful art.

I will be making Chili for dinner.  If you are
interested in attending please RSVP so I can prepare
the right amount of food.  If you would like to bring
something else to share that would be great.

If you know anyone who would be interested in this
meeting and know they are not on the above lists,
please forward this email.

Address:

19300 SE 149th Street
Newalla, OK  74857-5307

Directions:

Take best route to I-40 East to Exit 149 Peebly Rd.
Turn Right on Peebly Rd. heading South.
Go to the 2nd Stop sign at SE 149th Street and turn
Left (East).
Take SE 149th Street about a mile, on the right you
will come to Red Oak Lane, the next Right onto a
gravel Drive is mine.  Come down to the second house
on the drive.

In Service,

Sebastiana

Who really is the Fool?  The Fool or the Fool who
follows the Fool!