[Namron] Skorragardr Sewing Circle

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 19:42:55 PDT 2007

Skorragardr Sewing Circle reconvenes!!
As a result of the poll for when to have our sewing circle we will be doing 2 circles a month. One will be on a Thursday evening at 6:30pm and the other will be on a Saturday afternoon at 1pm. I hope this schedule accommodates the largest amount of our populace :)
The first sewing circle will be Thursday May 17 at 6:30 PM
The second sewing circle will me Saturday June 9 at 1pm
Unless an event precludes, the Circles will meet regularly on the 1st Saturday and 3rd Thursday of the month.
Come and cut things out, sew, chat, LEARN to sew, get help taking measurements whatever sewing related thing you need to accomplish this is your chance to do it.

Lady Siobhan
Minister of Arts and Sciences

SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com wrote:
 The following SkorragardrVirtualSkald poll is now closed.  Here are the
 final results:

 POLL QUESTION: When would you like sewing circle? Please choose a day and a general time.

 CHOICES AND RESULTS
 - Sunday, 1 votes, 5.56%
 - Monday, 0 votes, 0.00%
 - Tuesday, 2 votes, 11.11%
 - Wednesday, 0 votes, 0.00%
 - Thursday, 3 votes, 16.67%
 - Friday, 1 votes, 5.56%
 - Saturday, 3 votes, 16.67%
 - Morning, 0 votes, 0.00%
 - Afternoon, 5 votes, 27.78%
 - Evening, 3 votes, 16.67%

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.