[Namron] Need a Rubber Chicken...Please!!!

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:53:33 PDT 2007

The "rubber chicken" is known to yield many succulent dishes:

As mentioned earlier, "rubber chicken" soup is especially good. We can also
fry, bake or broil this fine beast.

Through most of Germany "rubber kipwurst" (a sausage made from the "rubber
chicken") is very popular.

In France the parisians enjoy "soufflet en caoutchouc de poulet" while the
Spanish eat a "rubber chicken" dish known as "pollo del caucho de las carnes
asadas".

The list could go on and on....heck, Caribbeans have been known to Jerk
their "rubber chicken"!

So, I say, let's not ask IF we are eating "rubber chicken" but WHEN!

Pushing the Limits of the Culinary Arts,
Orlando Di' Gilead

On 4/19/07, Monica Ball <mrsjacq at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will we be treated to rubber chicken soup?
>
> On 4/19/07, Kirsten Pupek <dnk_p at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > We have a rubber chicken ... I repeat ... the chicken has landed. LOL
> > Spencers is a wonderful and demented place.
> > Kat and Orlando

> --
> Love is the answer.
> Monica
> aka Veronique

"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War

visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com