[Namron] suggestion

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 23 15:08:10 PDT 2007

How many wraps per inch is it? or barring that what type of yarn is it closest to: fingering? knitting worsted? bulky?

  how even is the yarn?

  practically anything can be used for weft threads why is this not suitable?

  inquiring minds want to know,
  AEla
  I mostly knit with my handspun but the project may depend on the gauge and the amount of yarn I have.

Susan Adkins <susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I have a huge skein of 2 ply yellow homespun yard I bought at a thrift store.
Won't work for weaving Any other ideas or uses?

Agnese

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc