[Namron] Calligraphy 101 class

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Mon Apr 23 15:11:26 PDT 2007

I, as well, can't make it to the class this weekend.  I have prior
engagements with Barat & Steven to go to a Gun Show & the Napoleon Exhibit.
When will the next class be held?  I will pencil it in on my calendar just
as soon as I hear when the next class will be scheduled, so I can attend.

Jacqueline

  _____