[Namron] Question for Stacia

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 17:36:12 PDT 2007

I am not Stacia, but I can anwer that question. Yes please, and thank you very much.
  Owen (is it the 7 wensday of the month yet??)

Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:
                Can you use 2 big peanut cans (look just like coffee cans) for Beltane?  I think I remember you saying that you would use big cans for cigarette butt cans.  Let me know when you can.  I have 2 big cans held back for you, in case you want them.

  Thanks,
  Jacqueline

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.