[Namron] Songs of Namron?

David H- stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:42:25 PDT 2007

One of the early thrills for me and Donna after just finding the SCA in Feb
of this year was going to Axeman IV and sitting in on the Bardic Circle late
on Saturday night.   We were delighted when those gathered there joined
together in song.  We wanted to join in but didn't know the songs.  I later
inquired on the SCA Newcomers yahoo group about song lyrics and melodies and
a kind soul pointed me to this web site:

http://bard.ansteorra.org/songbooks/voices_01.pdf

David