[Namron] Body Double Class reminder

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 20:53:01 PDT 2007

Reminder from:                         SkorragardrVirtualSkald Yahoo! Group                                                  Title:                                 Body Double Class                                Date:                         Thursday April 26, 2007                             Time:                         7:00 pm                              - 10:00 pm                                                Next reminder:                                 The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 1 minute.                                                           Notes:                               Taught by Lucrezia
Materials list
1 Large garbage bag (In your choice of color.)
1 large roll of Paper tape. (The kind you wet.)
1 Small roll of Duct tape (Steal your husband's, we
only need a little.)
1 Sturdy hanger (To hang your body on to dry.)
1 cardboard box (It can be flattened)
1 Blow dryer (It makes the drying process faster.)

I know this is going to come out wrong...but wear the
undergarments of choice so that your body double looks
the way you want your clothes to hang off of
you...

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.