[Namron] Songs of Namron?

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Apr 25 08:30:54 PDT 2007

Quoting Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>:
> My Lady,
> Would you be interested in working with Pook and me to create a bound volume
> of songs and such from Namron?  Something folks could carry with them to
> events and gatherings to learn the songs of Namron?  I recently acquired a
> Moonshadow Bardic Book at a garage sale and would love for US to have
> something similar.
>
> Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

Lady Samarrah, it would be my pleasure. I'm not often down in the Namron area,
but am happy to assist with the project electronically... I have access to a
variety of publishing tools / software that I'd be glad to put to use towards
the project.  Building something along the lines of, or similar to, the Redwulf
Songbook would be lovely, and a valuable resource for folks to enjoy - I know I
love my tattered copy of it.

-Zubeydah