[Namron] Court Dance Class THIS Friday!!!

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 09:05:32 PDT 2007

The location for the Court Dance Class THIS Friday at 7pm will be at Woodland park in Shawnee. It is on Highland street. (Where we used to hold the Woodland festival)  If you take the Kickapoo exit off I 40 in Shawnee to the right and then left on Highland the park is on Highland. It is in the Down town area. We will be on the stage. The city has promised electricity.

All you need bring are yourselves and some more to dance with!!

 See you at 7 Friday :) :)
 Siobhan

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.