[Namron] garage sale with lots of sca applicable stuff

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 22:49:25 PDT 2007

We are going to Dallas in the am and likely won't be able to get by the church.  I'd love to have some sort of large coffee urn for events, etc.  I don't need serving platters or smokers.  But, if they have a BBQ grill (want charcoal) I'd love to have it and we could use more of the folding tables.

If you can get any of that for me and let me pay you back when I get home, I would be most grateful!

Isobel/Melody

Susan Adkins <susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Church of the Rock located on Berry and Asp is defunct and having a HUGE garage sale.

Lots and lots of stuff like a smoker, cookers, coffee urns, serving plates, pitchers etc for sale cheap.

I bought a huge 100+ coffee maker for 8$

Agnese

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO