[Namron] Court Dancing Class Scheduled!!

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 13:32:56 PDT 2007

Thanks Annabelle :) We will take you up on your gracious offer I am sure!!
Siobhan

"Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:     It's been many years since I did much court dancing, and I  will need to replace music, but I would be willing to help out occasionally and  re-learn the dances myself.

 Annabelle