[Namron] Thank You

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 16:24:37 PDT 2007

Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen

Word's can not begin to thank those who helped and brought food for our Fighters and workers at Med Fair.
I will have my report ready hopefully by Wednesday when Namron has their meeting but today will be a day of  rest for me.
However, I do want to thank Lord Pooky for all the love he poured in to the Brisket for us each day and the love he shared with us when he was there.
To the House of Cyndrede Spritius (Kindred Sprit) for all their help in planning and working over the weekend, and to all the others who helped.  After a while it all became a blur as to who came and went so a Big Thank You to all who helped, and those who came by and chatted and ate.
This could go on and on so I will close now and hope you all enjoyed your self while there at Med Fair.

Una Carleton

Sent this out yester day don't know if it made it or not so here it is