[Namron] Gift Basket and Volunteer Raffle items for Beltane

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 17:47:22 PDT 2007

Well ye need not worry about the Brewery Competition nor the Beginning
Brewer Competition. My household and myself are putting the items up. We
have a Padded Ottoman chest (this is a Very Nice chest) with a case of
wine bottles (750 ml bottles) in it for Brewery Champion, and a 3 gallon
Carboy with fermentation cap for the beginning brewer competition.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Muddeler of Mead