[Namron] pop tonight

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 20:02:38 PDT 2007

I apologize for missing pop tonight.  Dean injured his ankle at  school -- looks like it may be torn tendons.  We took him to  urgent care.  We didn't get home until 8 pm.  He is on  crutches with ice, rest and Lortab.  Wunnerful pain meds.  lol.  We'll see how he is by Friday.  If not better it is off  to the orthopedist.  Anyway, I just didn't want folks to think we  were hiding. :>D

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO