[Namron] Food Competition and Volunteer Raffle at Beltane

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed Apr 18 22:30:48 PDT 2007

Mairin went that way many years ago and they just weren't that hoppening as I remember, there were still some on the plate when we cleaned up Sunday...  I believe one of the asian markets in OKC carries them, :-)...
  As for Rubber Chicken, they had them a week or two back at the novelty store next to Tarl's Pizza Shuttle on Alameda Street here in Norman...'Stacia   ;-)

Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:
  WHAT! No best use of Frog legs???
Sigh,
Lady Lucrezia di Gilead...who really needs a rubber
chicken...lol