[Namron] I prey ye to Attend: Word Fame!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:40:34 PDT 2007

Mind full Dean of MY University of Empathy,

It is without a doubt incredible how your thoughts naturally provoke the
betterment of everyone's DREAM.

I have with a lack of discretion forwarded your loving words and idea for
the incorporation of a formal Guild of puppetry.
In doing so, I hope to have effectively blanketed those involved in bringing
and sharing such wonderfulness to and with Namron.

The Beloved Gentle Giant