[Namron] Songs of Namron?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:38:03 PDT 2007

Well sure, help is ALWAYS good.

I just don't want any of the oral history of Namron, Ansteorra, or this
Society lost to the raveges of time.

If a bard leaves us for whatever reason, all that history and glories s)he
witnessed could be forever gone as well.

I have got so much happening in the SCA right now the best I could do is
bang a drum, clang a gong, and ring a bell as I am doing now and save the
e-scripts people send me to a designated file.

If anyone would be interested in running with this idea feel free to do what
ya can. I am crazy busy with projects, and duties. The time constraints wont
permit me to .... long pause there. Much of anything not already schedualed
for the next 4 weeks.

I am sure an upcomming post from someone will direct our attention to copy
write such and such. Formal releases and whosey whatsets so lets from the
get go be mindful of them tharrr concerns from the get go.

More from the Mind of Pooknolta later,
Thanx everyone,
Pooky