[Namron] Officer's Meeting Wednesday 4/25 7:00

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Apr 24 11:40:27 PDT 2007

Sorry, I'm a no show, Tarl and I have stuff that must be done for Beltane, and working round his work schedule... Time is precious... :-)
  I will be at next Pop with a new run sheet and will probably need a decent slice of time to report, and be available for Q&A there... Until then I'll field things as usual from home as they come up...'Stacia :-)

Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net> wrote:
  Just  a reminder that I would like to hold a brief officer's meeting this Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. at my house.  I would like to get a short status report from each officer, then have a short Q&A session to discuss any matters of importance regarding one's office or Beltane.

  Contact me if you need directions.

  Lord Thomas of Weathershear
  Seneschal Namron
  (m.k.a. Brad Stanley)
 "Remember: people are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered. Love them anyway."   - Jim Valvano