[Namron] Songs of Namron?

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 09:22:19 PDT 2007

Wonderfull~I'm looking forward to the collaboration!  This is gonna be so cool!  If you want to and have time, if you want to start putting things in a file and I will as I get things and we can compare items and get the fonts and spacing and such uniform before printing and stuff....

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.