[Namron] Baronial Archery

John Ruble ulfie at cox.net
Wed Aug 15 09:08:26 PDT 2007

We liked the place we tried out last week so we will be out there again
tonight and probably every Wednesday until it starts getting too dark.

We are shooting on Lord Sebastiana's end of Lord Christian's land and it
is about halfway between Norman and Shawnee.  Use your favorite mapping
tool and find your way to:

19300 SE 149th Street, Newalla, OK 74857-5307

It is the first turn east of Red Oak road and the second house on the
property.

Practice starts at 6 pm and runs until dark or so, which at the moment
means 8 to 8:30.  Bring water to drink, as it is hot, even in the shade.

Starting in September, we will be shooting some Royal Rounds or IKACs to
turn in our scores.

Master Ulf