[Namron] Orlando's new address

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:42:38 PDT 2007

Hey Pook,
Thanks so much for being your loving self. I know it helps Orlando to know that there are good people here to help me. I will definitely holler if I need help ... you can count on that.
Hugs and much love,
Katarina
To maintain your health and well being and the future of Your family, with immutable force and unwavering resolve I would alter the fabric of firmament itself to assure G-D's Grace be bestowed upon You and Your's. Your Friend,Pooky  P.s. Lemmee know if Katarina needs the lawn mowed or someone to crawl around in a hot attic while your gone. Anything ya need Brother. P.p.s. Be safe. Be effective. Be correct. Ha!!! <just> read your signature quote >"Be kind to everyone you meet. = Be correct...and have a plan = Be safe.to kill them" = Be effective. Mhm! ~ Confirmed wisdom = YaYa