[Namron] More tent stuff

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 13:52:24 PDT 2007

I have 4 period tents volunteered in order I received e-mails.
Mavis (Is that spelled right Chris? )
Kat
Adena (French Bell)
and mine if need be... (French Bell)
That should get us started..

What I need from you ladies are

The type of tent
type of fabric
manufacturer if known
It's measurements total and from seam to seam
a period painting of something close to what you want painted on your tent.

Then we can get with Ox and discuss where to go from there.

They were working on 2 tents at the Heraldic symposium and it took them most of the day just to get the stenciling drawn on so we may only be able to do one tent at a time so that just means more painting parties :D and more artistic goodness and fun!!

Siobhan

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.