[Namron] sewing night in Kuhneigen September 7th.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:12:56 PDT 2007

Unto the Lords of Namron,

Often have I seen notes and missives from good Lady Samarah, stating that
fun gatherings may be had at her homestead, specifically for peoples of her
gender.

Do we as a manly peoples not wish to also gather "privately" amongst and
solely with our own?
To do things that we regard as entertaining as they regard their precious
sewing nights.
To enjoy in the fellowship of brotherhood without the pesky influence of
femininity nor it's form!!

Yeah ok, your right. I rescind this email.

Pooky

P.s. We'll miss you September 7th Lovelies.
Hurry back home, let us know if you want us to pick up anything while your
out.
We'll take care of that thing you wanted us to do before you get back.

Muah,

The Lords of Namron