[Namron] OT--Norman City-wide Garage Sale

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu Aug 23 16:42:08 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Barat & I will be having a garage sale during the Norman city-wide garage
sale weekend THIS WEEKEND on Saturday, Aug. 25 & Sunday, August 26 from 8 -
6 each day.  We will have everything from the smallest item to bigger items
such as freezers & clothes dryer.

Here are some of the larger items we will have for sale:

1.	Clothes dryer
2.	Upright freezer
3.	Deep freezer
4.	Microwave
5.	Coffee table
6.	Computer desk
7.	Piano
8.	Bookshelves (several)
9.	Playstation 2 console & Playstation 1 games
10.	Nintendo GameCube & games
11.	Xbox games

Other items for sale:

1.	Clothes: Women's, men's & boys
2.	Dishes
3.	Glassware
4.	Books (Lots of Westerns, Romance novels, self help & more!)
5.	Blender
6.	Toys & stuffed animals
7.	Sheets & comforters

There is also a bunch of other things too.  Please come by this weekend to
see if there is anything you might want or need.  Whatever doesn't sell is
going to Habitat for Humanity or the dump.  Our address is 1908 Shelby
Court, Norman, OK  73071.

Thanks for reading this e-mail!

Jacqueline