[Namron] Orlando making his way

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:41:45 PDT 2007

Hey guys,
Just thought you all might like to know I talked to Orlando earlier today. He was in IRELAND! Little stinker. He was having a beer, buying a Guinness shirt, and watching the sheep graze at the airport. LOL Kinda crazy hunh? But he is on his way. He should be there tonight so I will post when I hear from him that he has made it safely. Since it is the weekend I may not post til Monday, but I will definitely let ya'll know. Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.
Hugs to all,
Kat