[Namron] Charter painting- on watch

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Mon Aug 27 01:05:45 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I know I have been rather scarce that past few months, my mundane
life has been a bit a bit hectic. and there are other issues, however,

My paternal Grandfather is in his final hours. His Priest gave him
Last Rites today and we are on a death watch. (He does not know
anyone anymore and I am waiting until my Father calls me and tells me
to come "home"). I expect this to be a very long next  week(s). I
hope to have painting this Wednesday, as I am I am trying to keep my
mind busy and the people that are my second family about me. So to
this end....

Just a quick reminder about the Wednesday Weirdness that is scroll
painting. It will be at the Moo Manor Wednesday at the usual time of
7pm.  We have Kingdom charters that need to be painted.  Everyone is
welcome. Same time, same place.

We will have snacks, drinks and other munchies as usual.  Even if you
do not paint. Come anyway!  We will teach and you can enjoy the
general fun and "Moohem" that the "Moohold" is known . We've got some
fun DVD's to pop on the Telly,  a  history library to invade,
internet to surf, cats to chase and birds that go po... oops.... well
you all get the picture. All this and charters too!

Anyone needing more information or directions  please drop me a email
or call 872-8775

Moo Manor is on Mapquest!
*http://tinyurl.com/nckpf

This will all be subject to phone calls from Kansas. I will keep you
in the loop.

Those who have no interest can hit the "delete" key.

Thanks for reading

An insomniac,

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Northern Regional Scribe