[Namron] FW: [Wiesenfeuer]

Marion Makkingze johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:34:03 PDT 2007

Forwarded by request.
-----Original Message-----
From: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com [mailto:Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of Angela/Dominique
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 3:28 PM
To: Wolfstar List; Wiesenfeuer at Yahoogroups.Com; RogueList
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer]

  If you are not able to go to Gothic Wars, Elric and I are celebrating are
  10th Wedding Anniversary. We are doing a potluck dinner. There will be
  barbecue chicken done on the grill or in the oven depending on the weather
  and a few side dishes by us. Please bring chairs and BYOBeverages.
  Hope to see you soon. The time and place is at our house (if you need
  directions call 749-5915) at 3 p.m. on Sat. the 1st of Sept.
  Domi

  P.S. If some one could post this on the Namron List I would appreciate it.
  And also so soory for not having time and date in the first post.

  __._,_.___
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your
Group
  Yahoo! News
  Sexual Health

  Get important