[Namron] Any one going to Gothic Wars?

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Wed Aug 8 17:34:50 PDT 2007

I can take them.

We should also exchange yurt parts too.

Give me a call and we can plan.

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Barat
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 7:26 PM
To: Namron Mailing List
Subject: [Namron] Any one going to Gothic Wars?

I have a favor to ask of any one going to Gothic Wars. I have a stack of
boxes of Black Star envelopes that need to be delivered to the new Kingdom
Chronicler. Each is about the size of a large shoe box. There are twenty
boxes. The new Kingdom Chronicler will be attending Gothic Wars and can take
delivery there.

If someone can deliver just a few (or all) it would make my life easier...
and I would love to get the things out of my living room.
As would my wife.

If you can take some let me know and I will deliver them to you at your
convenience.

Thank you.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron