[Namron] Congratulations, David & Siobhan!

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 13:53:19 PDT 2007

Well, then you may want to grab the scroll from
<http://mikea.ath.cx/credentials>
that David and Siobhan did as our ambassadorial credentials for Drachenwald
(we're in Visby, Sweden right now, and it's 10:44 PM here) so that _that_ can
go up on the  Scribes page, too. They did a really bang-up job and deserve _that_
word-fame, too.

TRM Drachenwald, TRH Nordmark, the Baron and Baroness of Styringheim
(Visby), and lotsandlots of other nobles and Peers were very, very impressed
indeed -- and favorably so. I thought about sending this privately, but think that
the Barony should be aware of what they've done, what it looks like, and how it
was received.

Oh, and we're having a wonderful time. We take the ferry back to Stockholm
tomorrow morning at 0715, so I probably should sign off and sack out.

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote: Quoting Isobel de Kirkbryde :

> What is the url for this, Zubeydah?
>
> Lady Isobel

http://scribe.ansteorra.org/

Click on Artist's Gallery. The entries are in the order received, so newer
entries are towards the bottom.  :)

(There are also a lot of items in the galery from HL Nicolaea mac Fionndlaigh &
Lady Danielle, both working as a team and independantly)

- Zubeydah
Vscribe

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock