[Namron] Adena's Housewarming party.

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 13:58:36 PDT 2007

if this works (and I dont know that it will) this is the invitation for my housewarming party.

if it doesnt work, please RSVP to Teri Ford ( my best friend whom many of you have met)@?? tfordpfdr at sbcglobal.net

Thanks all!!!
(if the invite doesnt work, the date and time is 08/25/2007 at around 2.? Potluckish!)